Saturday, February 1, 2014

Preparing for the Week

Oh how I am dreading going back to work! I love my job but I absolutely love staying home with my sweet boy. Tyler and I are trying soak up every minute with him since we will be spending so much time away from him this week. Everyone is dreading the snow but we are secretly hoping we get it so we can stay home!
We have to go to the grocery for the first time since we got him :)  Pretzels have been the food of choice for us. We have another visitation today which I am dreading. Every time he has come back he has something wrong with either his tummy or breathing so I am back to being nervous all day. We pray before we drop him off and when we drop him off for his safety and count down the seconds until we get to bring him back home to us.
He is growing so much and getting a little chunky. We love seeing his chunky cheeks and his double chin.
Here are a few pictures from the last few days. He loves to listen to music and loves to read books. He listens better than our students do :)


No comments:

Post a Comment