Thursday, January 30, 2014

Super Mom

I feel like Super Mom today! It's 11:45 and I have 2 loads of laundry finished, I have showered, we visited Auntie Amy, went to the bank, and went to the post office! Yes I am bragging but I am proud that with a 2 week old we have already accomplished so much today! 
We had major belly issues again yesterday but it was all taken care of as of 3 this morning! As Tyler and I laughed hysterically, changed bed sheets (he was not even in the bed) and got him cleaned up we knew this parent thing could be quite humorous. I'm thankful to have such a wonderful husband that is always willing to help.
My little love bug is much happier today and we are hoping he stays that way. We are also praying for all of the snow next week so we can stay home and snuggle :)
Since we were feeling brave and ventured out today, we thought we should dress appropriately!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment