Friday, February 21, 2014

Chunky Monkey

Well, it has been awhile since I have posted and our sweet boy is changing every day! We took him to the doctor on Monday for his one month check up. The doctor said he looks great! He weighed 9.7 pounds and was 21 inches long! He has gained 3.5 pounds in the month we have had him and has grown 1.5 inches! We have been told love grows baby….I think he's loved!
I had the opportunity to have a great conversation with birth mom which I am so thankful for.  I prayed for the opportunity and was surprised that it presented itself so quickly. All in God's time!
We were blessed with another snuggle day on Tuesday and we were so glad to have the day off. I don't know if we are ever going to make it when we have to work 5 days in a row! I love being home with my sweet boy and I love getting to love on him all day.
Our precious boy is starting to love his baths which is so much fun! He sprawls out and just takes it all in. He loves lotion! When I finish one leg he already has the other one sticking out of the blanket waiting! He's a tad bit spoiled. He has been sleeping great which we are beyond thankful for! I hope he doesn't make a liar out of me now.
We have a fun weekend plan and are looking forward to having him with us. We have family game night tomorrow night and a birthday surprise for our niece on Sunday. We are getting braver and taking him more places.
We continue to pray that whatever is best for him will happen. We will continue to love on this sweet boy for as long as we can!
 Sweet Feet
 Chunky Legs
Dimples on his hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment