Monday, February 3, 2014

Crazy!

Well, yesterday was crazy to say the least. We had big plans of going to church and were all so excited. After the 5 o'clock feeding I was snuggling my sweet boy and the electric went out. We packed everything up as quickly as we could and went to my mom's house. It was over 3 hours until our electric came on so we were thankful for somewhere to go.
My sister and niece watched the little guy so Tyler and I could run to school to get some work finished in hopes we would have a snow day. It is looking promising that we will be out again! Woo hoo! I love my job but I sure do love being lazy and snuggling all day!
For some reason these early morning feedings really get to me. This morning I couldn't stop thinking about all the things we could do with our sweet boy as he got bigger. As I talked to him about places we would go, things we would do, and all of the opportunities he would have he had a big smile on his face. It makes me so happy to think about the possibilities but the uncertainty and chance he will leave us breaks my heart. Our prayer is that he is with people who will love him unconditionally, keep him safe, take him to church, pray with him, read to him, play with him, and to give him opportunities to be successful. If that means he goes home than we will have to trust that is the best place for him. This little guy has turned our world upside down and I can honestly say I have never been happier.
This is how my sweet boy napped today. He loves to be in nothing but a diaper but hates to be cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment