Sunday, October 26, 2014

Growing Too Fast

Our sweet boy had his 9 month check up last week and he is doing great! He is 22 lbs and 9 oz! No wonder my back hurts! He is on the go and there is no slowing him down. He is onto the next thing before I can blink my eyes. He is a ball of energy and so much fun! He constantly has us laughing. He has figured out there are some things he isn't allowed to have and always finds a way to get them with a big mischievous grin on his face.
Our sweet boy is a lion for Halloween and he is the cutest lion  I have ever seen. We had a family birthday party last night and we dressed up as lion tamers. Our beautiful niece was also a lion because she wanted to match our sweet boy. Today was a beautiful day and we spent lots of time outside. We went to the park and spent sometime in our backyard. I love watching my sweet boy explore. He is so curious and I can constantly see the wheels in his head turning.
Our sweet boy is such a blessing. He is such a good baby and makes everyone smile. He has the best personality and makes me so happy. I am so thankful God chose me to be his momma (at least for now).


 These chunky legs are ready to walk!
Best part of my day is snuggling with my boy!


 Sweet chubby hands!


No comments:

Post a Comment