Sunday, May 4, 2014

Sunshine

Isn't it amazing what sunshine and warm weather can do? It just makes me so happy and I am so thankful. It's amazing looking at the flowers blooming, listening to the birds chirping, and feeling the warm sunshine. We also have our special sunshine that brightens our days. Our favorite song is "You Are My Sunshine" and we always get sweet smiles when we sing it.
We have had a busy week but a wonderful week filled withs special visits. On Thursday night we got to have dinner with two friends who are also fostering. Our precious boy was surrounded by girls but I'm sure he was loving it. We were thankful for the time together, the opportunity to share our experiences, and to show off our babies. Thankful for great friends!
This weekend Tyler's parents came up to visit. Tyler and his dad spent lots of tiring hours working on a new deck so we can enjoy this beautiful weather. Tyler's mom helped a ton around the house and with the sweet boy and I am beyond thankful for that! We loved getting to visit and appreciate their help more than they know!
It's hard to believe next week I will be celebrating my first "Mother's Day', a birthday, and our sweet boy will turn 4 months old on the same day! It will also make 4 months that we have had this precious blessing in our life. We are beyond blessed!
Our sweet boy is cutting teeth and has had some congestion. It breaks my heart to see him not feeling well. We ask for prayers for him and that he feels better soon!
We are still constantly in "limbo" which can be frustrating at times but we have also slowed down a lot and really treasure each day we have. We know that God is in control and it is in his timing. We take comfort in knowing that He has plans for us far greater than we can imagine. I keep this picture on my phone and when I am having a bad day I always look at it, it's a great reminder!


No comments:

Post a Comment