Monday, September 29, 2014

Faith and Hope

Two weeks have passed since I last posted a new blog. We now have 6 teeth, say dada, and moves so quickly! I had a lot of special quality time with my boy yesterday. I snuggled him while he napped, we sat on the swing and just listened to the birds and talked, and we took a walk through the neighborhood. It was so nice to be able to have that time with him and to clear my head. Court is this morning regarding visitation and we are praying for everyone involved. It has been so nice not having visits and we are a little on edge wondering what will happen today. We know it's in God's hands and he will protect us all.
In just a few weeks "big court" will be occurring and that is always a rough time for us. Things have been so crazy that we never feel prepared. We are trusting and having faith. He fits in our family perfectly and life without him doesn't seem possible. It's hard to not get caught up in thinking about first Christmas, first birthday, and all of the other major events that will be happening. I can't imagine him not being here but I know I have to try my best to be prepared for everything. 
We ask that you continue to pray for all of us. Pray a special prayer this morning for court and for the well being of our sweet boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment