Thursday, February 16, 2017

Happy



When I saw this picture I couldn't help but think of my sweet boy. There is something so special about him and he lights up a room. He is the funniest kid I have ever met and has an incredible imagination. Wherever we go, he makes a new friend and always brightens someone's day. He made a new friend while we were out for breakfast over the weekend and his new friend loved him so much she bought him this cat that he had fallen in love with. He so appropriately named it "Kitty Cardin" and Kitty Cardin has gone everywhere with us. I wish the sweet lady who purchased this for him knew how incredibly happy she has made him.




February has been an incredible month for us! We were able to meet with the attorney and sign our petition to adopt. Within days the guardian ad litem had contacted us to let us know as soon as he received court documents we could schedule a time for him to come to the house. I was able to talk to him today and expected it to be a while before he could come to the house but he is coming on Tuesday! God is so good!!! He told me he will have his report submitted within a week and as soon as it is signed by the judge we will be able to get an adoption date! It is SO close!!! We are praying it goes smoothly and the rest of the process moves quickly! Soon enough I will be able to show his sweet face and we will be a legal family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment