Saturday, August 29, 2015

I Pray For You

I pray for you. I pray for you daily. This day has been weighing on my heart heavily for the past few weeks. I wonder if you even know what today is. Surely you know what today is. One year ago today you told our sweet boy goodbye. I often wonder what went through your mind that day. Did you know that would be the last time you would see him? Did you kiss him extra and hold him a little closer? I am so angry with you, I am so disappointed in you, I am so sad for you, and my heart breaks for you. I am also grateful for you. I wish you knew that you gave us joy, happiness, laughter, patience, understanding and an indescribable love. You gave us all of those things and we find all of them daily in our sweet boy. He is beyond perfect in every single way. I pray that you know he is our world and we love him more than we ever knew possible. I pray that you know we will give him the best life that we can possibly give. I pray that you have a peace about the situation although your heart breaks. I hugged him a little tighter today, I snuggled him a little longer, I kissed him extra, I told him I loved him more than usual and I prayed for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment