Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Today Was the Day!

Well today was another court day. I started the morning surprisingly calm. I would love to say that my calmness lasted but that would be a lie. The closer we got to the courthouse the more nervous I got. We were there early and I was in no hurry to go inside. We parked the car and I just wanted to sit. We prayed before we got out of the car and walked to the courthouse. Thankfully we didn't have to wait near as long as the last time. There are still some things that have to occur before termination can happen but….we got a goal change! Yay! Such a relief to know we are one step closer! I couldn't wait to get home and hug my sweet boy!
Thank you for all of your prayers. Please continue to pray as we work through the remainder of this process. There is still a lot of time before everything is finalized and we constantly remind ourselves that anything can happen.
We received a special gift today from my sister and niece. Two teddy bears made from the pajamas our sweet boy wore when he was itty bitty.




 Sweet boy holding momma's hand before bed

We love playing outside with the best cousin ever!
Cauley-Stein has nothing on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment