Wednesday, December 24, 2014

First Christmas

It's hard to believe we are experiencing another "first." We are so incredibly blessed! Our sweet boy loves music and we have had Christmas music playing a lot. To me, the best Christmas music is NSYNC haha! My husband would say otherwise but I love my good ole' NSYNC Christmas cd. While listening, All I Want Is You This Christmas began to play. This part really stuck out to me:

It's been a long year but somehow we got by. Now it's Christmas Eve and love is on our side. I don't need a hundred gifts beneath the tree, don't you know the best thing you could give to me? Nothing else will do, all I want is you this Christmas.

I know they had a much different purpose for this song but this pretty much sums up how I feel. He is the best gift I have ever received and I am so excited to spend his first Christmas with him!

Our sweet boy has been sick for what feels like forever. He has had multiple ear infections and some yucky junk in his right lung. We were back at the doctor yesterday and his lungs were clear, thank goodness! His ears were still a mess so we are going to try a different antibiotic. Please pray for our sweet boy and that he will be healed. It breaks this momma's heart when he sick. He sure does love extra snuggles when he isn't feeling well and I will take all of those I can get!
The doctor's always ask if he has lost his appetite and we always laugh when they ask us this question. Our boy LOVES food! He would eat all day if we would let him. We laughed and laughed at dinner when he figured out it was quicker to not use your hands when you eat.


Our boy is spoiled rotten and loved by so many! He has already gotten some awesome Christmas gifts! He hates the wrapping paper but once momma gets them unwrapped he is a happy boy! We are excited to spend more time with family and get to experience all of the excitement that comes along with the "First Christmas."



Our boy loves listening to the Pentatonix and especially The Little Drummer Boy. Enjoy his short version :)
We wish you a very Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment